1. Only VAPPA members may invite clients to attend end-buyer events. Any distributor that has clients register and/or attend a VAPPA event will be billed an annual membership fee if membership is not current.
2.No solicitation of clients by distributor personnel will be tolerated at VAPPA events. If a client in attendance is not registered as your guest, they are considered a guest of another distributor. It is best practice not to approach any clients on the show floor that are not registered as your guest.
3. No business cards allowed - exchanging business cards at an end buyer event is easily misconstrued. Do not provide your cards to any end-buyer in attendance that is not registered as your guest.
4. All attendees must be 18 years of age.
5. No pets allowed at VAPPA events unless they are certified therapy companions.
6. Suppliers are aware of the rules and will not distribute any materials with direct contact information.
7. Clients will be provided lead sheets to indicate which products they want more information on. These sheets are collected and distributed to you immediately after the show. It is recommended to encourage your clients keep a copy and provide it to you to expedite this process.
8.Clients are required to indicate their distributor on their registration form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about any of the policies or rules listed above.